Lucky Time for Love and Money
Lucky Time for Love and Money is when Jupiter makes an aspect to Venus by transit.
This is the most auspicious time for love, relationships, and marriage and also very lucky for finances.
This is one of the luckiest times for relationships and love matters. This is the time to meet your made-in-heaven match, and your social life improves.
Even for existing relationships, this is an excellent time for patching up any differences.
The main drawback of a Jupiter-Venus transit is a tendency to procrastinate and weight gain. You will have a craving for sugar and sweets so make sure that you keep it in control if you do not wish to put on too much weight. You will also feel rich whether you can afford it or not, so watch your financial splurges!
Jupiter increases your need to have a good time but without any sense of commitment. Unlike Saturn which gives a sense of duty and responsibility, Jupiter gives you a playboy playgirl quality. Of course, not everyone is going to become like that but the opportunities for new relationships will be there.
Here is the astrological sign of a Jupiter transit to your natal Venus in our newsletters before. So instead of going through all the explanations, we will just give a brief summary and then list the Client numbers of Subscribers who are going through these lucky transits.
Venus basically represents love, relationships, and social popularity. Secondly, it is reflective of your financial status especially the opportunities for making money from what you enjoy most. Venus also reflects your attitude towards art, fashion, and clothing etc.
Jupiter represents the opportunist side of your nature. It is the “luck” element in everyone’s chart and its transits increase your likelihood of taking advantage of the situation at hand (depending on the house and planet being “touched off”). Jupiter making the aspect to your Venus increases your fun-loving nature and the willingness to increase your social life.
1- Any transit from Jupiter to your natal Venus will increase your social popularity.
2-You will meet those who will make you very happy in love.
3- Your existing relationship will improve.
4- You will have more money but also more splurges (money that is not usually hard-earned is also spent much faster!).
5- You will buy expensive clothing, jewelry, and perfumes (all of which may increase your popularity as well!).
This is one of the luckiest times for relationships and love matters. This is the time to meet your made-in-heaven match, and your social life improves. Even for existing relationships, this is an excellent time for patching up any differences.
The main drawback of a Jupiter-Venus transit is a tendency to procrastinate and weight gain. You will have a craving for sugar and sweets so make sure that you keep it in control if you do not wish to put on too much weight. You will also feel rich whether you can afford it or not, so don’t over-extend yourself.
Jupiter Aspects Your Natal Venus
Any transiting aspect from Jupiter to your natal Venus reflects the following:
• This is one of the best aspects of romance and marriage proposals. However, it does not necessarily mean a commitment.
• You are drawn to foreigners and those who you meet while traveling.
• Besides marriage, this is also an excellent transit for making new friends.
• You meet people who are usually quite well off and involved with the law, philosophy, education, import/export, and transportation.
• Your social popularity as well as your wealth increases.
• Recognize that your timing is excellent, so make a conscious effort to improve your marriage or friendships.
• There is a luck element during a Jupiter-Venus transit to buy designer clothes. Both in terms of getting great prices as well as buying clothes which look great on you. Just remember that is very easy to splurge now.
• This is the best time to update your wardrobe and to get skin products and new perfumes. Your taste improves, becomes more expensive and there is also a luck element in buying clothes at better prices.
• This transit increases your internal need to choose the right person for love, friendship and happy relationships.
• This is one of the most fertile periods for having children (especially girls).
• Marriages started during this transit usually have a very happy ending.
• This transit often coincides with meeting the perfect person while traveling or proposals from foreign countries
• You will become more interested in interior design, art, and fashion.
• Your finances will improve but so will your splurges. Be careful that you do not overindulge in luxury and comfort.
• You will have to watch weight gain and a craving for sugar.
What If You Are Born With a Jupiter-Venus Aspect?
If you are born with a Jupiter Venus aspect, then all the qualities mentioned in this article (on page 3) will apply to you all your life.
- You will be drawn to foreigners or those who travel a lot and are philosophical in nature.
- Jupiter-Venus transit leads to attraction to those who are quite wealthy and involved with law, education or transportation.
- A Jupiter-Venus transit makes you put on weight easily.
- In terms of business, you should focus on wholesale buying and selling as opposed to retail.
- Any product which is artistic in nature and is used to beautify yourself or the environment represents a Jupiter-Venus theme.
The following Celebrities and Public Figures were born with a Venus-Jupiter aspect.
It is very easy for them to become wealthy although quite a few people who make money from unethical means also have this aspect which is an aspect of easy money or wealthy parents sometimes. If you want an actor or singer who will be successful in terms of business, then nowadays at least, this is a very important factor to consider. hire someone who has a lot of wealth in their natal chart!
Public Figures: Aishwarya Rai, Donald Trump, Paul Allen, Suri Cruise, Larry Ellison, Bill Gates, Johnny Depp, Kate Middleton, Madonna, Prince, Yanni. Bollywood stars John Abraham, Karina Kapoor and Shahrukh Khan.
Jupiter Transiting Your Seventh House (Marriage)
Those of you who have Jupiter moving into your 7th house of marriage have one of the luckiest times now for marriage now. Check your Astrocalendar and click the blue Jupiter cycle in your Ten Essential Cycles calendar page to see where Jupiter is right now in your chart.
This is also an excellent time for marriage especially if you are involved with someone who you meet while traveling, or is from a foreign land and is rather philosophical and travels a lot or teaches.
You will also make many new friends who will help you with your goals in life. This transit is similar to Jupiter aspecting Venus so all the points mentioned in this article (especially about relationships) will apply.
Fifth House represents Love, Children, and Speculation.
Those of you who have Jupiter moving into your 5th house have a luck element when it comes to love matters or engagement. This often indicates being involved with someone who is philosophical, travels a lot or teaches.
Jupiter transiting your 5th house is also a great time for having children – often twins!.
This transit is similar to Jupiter making an aspect to Venus. Therefore, all the points mentioned in this article especially about relationships, will apply. This transit also coincides with the time when you are lucky with stocks and speculation.
Our latest program will help you find the Lucky Time for Love and Money and also to compare your chart with celebrities and anyone else you wish is part of our AstroCalendar subscription now!
Your In-depth Personal Profile Report discusses all your strengths, innate potential, limitations, temperament, and attitude towards love, finance, and other important areas of your life. Get theIn-Depth Personal Analysis ReportNOW. It uses The Sacred Language of Astrology but in plain English!
To make the best decisions about the most important events in your life concerning your finances, health, travel, relationships, and even accident prone days: Get Your 12 Month ForecastNOW.
AstroCalendar is your Personalized website and shows your Moon Transits and their meanings on a daily basis plus all the planets and what they mean in your life. AstroCalendar is a 12-month subscription and you can also include your children or other people. AstroCalendar will help you unlock Nature’s most closely guarded secrets…Your Inner Timing!